Bank of America Stadium Information
**Your group leads are Marie White, Fatosh Gokalp, Ann Miano, *
Compliance Documents– These must be complete prior to working a shift. Use the powerpoint below to answer questions.
There is a carpool lot, Location TBA, and you will ride a shuttle to the stadium. You are welcome to take another mode of transportation but, this option is free.
- Be a good citizen
- No cell phones are to be used during service
- Use the ramp not elevator
- Black Slacks, not jeans or leggings
- A shirt will be provided to you at each game.
- NWSA Music Hat or Visor
- Closed toed non-slip shoes black shoes (COMFORTABLE)
- Tattoos may not be visible
- No gum chewing
- No large jewelry
Entering and exiting the stadium:
Must enter and exit through the volunteer door.
All items must be in a see through bag.
Your name must be as it is on your ID when you sign-up.
Once you get credentials you must wear them at ALL times
- Students must be at LEAST 16 years old at the time of service.
- Students must work with an adult 18 or older that does not attend NWSA or a CMS school
- You will be provided one meal at time of service
- You are required to be at the stadium ON TIME or else we are docked pay (4 hours prior to kickoff)
- If you sign up you are expected to show up.
- Please sign up as a student if you are a student or an adult if you are an adult. These numbers MUST be correct.