Bank of America Stadium Information
**Your group leads are Denisa McCain, Dawn Patton, Nicole Ellis, Sarah Buckner, and Jonathan Buckner**
The Carpool shuttle lot is located at 3205 Freedom Drive.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST FILL THIS OUT: Volunteer Form
COMPLIANCE DOCUMENTS ARE PAST DUE:
CLICK HERE FOR THE DOCUMENTS
Please PRINT, COMPLETE, and BRING with you at your first event.
Click HERE to view the Training Powerpoint
TIPS and Expectations
- Please complete the sign up genius CORRECTLY
- If you are an adult, sign up under “adult volunteers”
- If you are a student, you must be 15, and sign up under “students”
- DO NOT sign up under “Extra Volunteers” until ALL ADULT and STUDENT spots are full. “Extra” means you only work if needed.
- Only NWSA music students are allowed to volunteer as a minor. Please do not bring along your siblings, friends, family members, unless they are 18 or older.
- You are expected to be ON TIME. If you arrive late, you may not be permitted to enter, and that costs us money. PLAN AHEAD.
- Please stay and help clean up until ALL clean up is complete. Check in with the group leads before leaving.
- One event with a student and a family member working, is for the program, to support our yearly efforts. Beyond that, the funds raised will go into the student’s impound account, which can be used to pay for the spring trip this year, or in future years.
- Each student that volunteers needs to also bring a parent, or family member/family friend age 18 or older.
- The uniform for each event is as follows:
- BLACK Pants (chino style): NO skinny pants, or leggings.
- BLACK, rubber soled shoes (comfortable)
- Official Stadium polo shirt. This will be given out at the events
- Red NWSA music department hat or visor. $8
- A meal in the stadium will be served to each volunteer at each event 🙂
- Parking is provided free of charge in a shuttle lot: a map is in the documents. A shuttle is provided to transport volunteers to and from the parking lot. Carpooling is required for this lot. 2 or more people in a vehicle count as a carpool.
- Each student must present photo ID at check in. The ID must have your name and birthdate. A copy of a birth certificate will work if you do not have a driver’s permit.
- All belongings must be in a gallon size or smaller ziplock bag.
- It’s important to commit, dress appropriately, and arrive on time! We receive extra money for doing all these things!
- STUDENT BEHAVIOR CODE: Students are required to behave respectfully and responsibly at every event. This is a job and you are expected to work, with a smile, and a positive attitude. Students who fail to represent our school with pride and a positive attitude will not be allowed to attend field trips.